Are you an experienced Driver looking for a change? Do you come from a construction or maintenance background but want a role that offers variety and fulfilment? Would you like to join a fast-paced, innovative environment for a market leading company?
The Temporary Solutions Group provide alternative accommodation solutions to UK insurers, local authorities and a variety of healthcare providers. Our work supports people affected by fire, flood and injury, allowing them to stay in their own home whilst repairs and/or adaptions are made to their property.
We are looking to recruit Service Team Members: Driver, Construction & Maintenance – to join our friendly team based out of our head office in Deeside. The role will take you around the country on a weekly basis supporting our customers. We offer 2 shift patterns 4 on 4 off or Monday to Friday. You’ll be delivering, collecting and providing maintenance to our fleet of kitchen and bathroom pods and our modular living accommodation, which requires construction and decommission on site. You will ideally be experienced in towing trailers, have experience working face-to-face with customers and be able to carry out basic maintenance tasks. At times this will be a physically demanding role which will require teamwork and problem-solving ability. You must possess a can-do attitude and be willing and able to stay away overnight when the role requires.
Key Duties / Key Responsibilities:
- Driving a range of vehicles including towing trailers
- Delivering and collecting our range of products from customer properties
- Construction and decommission of products
- General maintenance both at customers properties and at our manufacturing unit in Deeside
- Follow processes and procedures as outlined by the business
- Follow H&S procedures highlighting potential issues swiftly
- Communicate any issues in a timely manner to the relevant departments
- Look for opportunities to improve the processes and procedures
We would love to see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service
- Experience working skilled or semi-skilled construction environment
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritise changing demands
- Knowledge of tachograph rules and regulations (desirable but not essential)
In return for your experience – you will be rewarded with a permanent, full-time opportunity, with a competitive salary + bonus, benefits package and 20 days holiday plus birthday.
If this sounds like just the challenge you have been looking for please apply today!