Are you an experienced Office Administrator looking for a change? Are you looking for a role that offers variety and a challenge? Would you like to join a fast-paced, innovative environment for a market leading company?
The Temporary Solutions Group provide alternative accommodation solutions to UK insurers, local authorities and a variety of healthcare providers. Our work supports people affected by fire, flood and injury, allowing them to stay in their own home whilst repairs and/or adaptions are made to their property.
We are looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join our friendly team based in Deeside. The role will support the business as we grow and expand into new market sectors. Your role will help facilitate the smooth running of the company in relation to all general and customer enquiries (phone and email). Respond to requests for information by fielding enquiries, delivery and collection request. Provide general admin support to the company and take on occasional ad-hoc projects. Working closely with colleagues you’ll demonstrate a strong can-do attitude which supports others in their role.
Key Duties / Key Responsibilities:
- Answer email and phone enquiries, log relevant details on our CRM system
- Coordinate delivery and collection requests
- Provide general admin support
- Update company literature on a regular basis
- Follow processes and procedures as outlined by the business
- Follow H&S procedures highlighting potential issues swiftly
- Communicate any issues in a timely manner to the relevant departments
- Look for opportunities to improve the processes and procedures
We would love to see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritise changing demands
- MS Office literate
- Database experience desirable but not essential
In return for your experience – you will be rewarded with a permanent, full-time opportunity based at our head office in Deeside, with a competitive salary, 20 days holiday plus birthday.
If this sounds like just the challenge you have been looking for please apply today!