Are you keen on playing an integral role in the smooth running of a fast-paced, innovative market leading company?
The Temporary Solutions Group provide alternative accommodation solutions to UK insurers, local authorities and a variety of healthcare providers. Our work supports people affected by fire, flood and injury, allowing them to stay in their own home whilst repairs and/or adaptions are made to their property.
We are looking to recruit a Loading Team Member (1pm – 9:30pm) to support the business in its delivery of our multiple product range which includes a number of kitchens, bathrooms and modular living solutions. As the Loading Team Member your duties will include:
- Monitoring the delivery and collections scheduled through our in-house booking system
- Unloading vehicles as they arrive back during the shift – ensuring processes are followed
- Loading the deliveries for the next day – complex product range and multiple jobs
- Report any issues in a handover process to the Service Delivery Team as they arrive
- Prepping for the next days deliveries to allow for quality checks
- Work closely with production team to ensure work is planned and agreed ahead of the shift
- General cleaning and maintenance of vehicles – refuelling, cleaning vans
- Ensure the manufacturing yard is ready for the next day – work areas clean and clear of any hazards
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and general maintenance within the factory
We would love to hear from you and see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
- A clean driving licence
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Excellent self-management skills to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a very physically active role
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills and willingness to go beyond
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Can do attitude – always looking to assist other areas of the business
In return for your experience – you will be rewarded with a permanent, full-time opportunity, with a competitive salary + bonus, benefits package and 20 days holiday plus birthday.
If this sounds like just the challenge you have been looking for please apply today!